If you want to adopt one motto for the upcoming new year, it should definitely be Upskilling. An activity, that can keep us relevant and competitive in this fast changing world, adapting ourselves to new technologies, new skills and preparing ourselves for the future is the path forward. It’s even more important for young kids to adopt this approach at an earlier stage. With a lifetime of learning ahead, a strong foundation on life skills will really give them the competitive edge than others.
British Council Holiday Camp 2019
British Council of India has announced a brand new Holiday camp for kids aged between 7-14 years between Dec 27th to 30th. A compact and customized 4day 10hr course designed with a maximum learner output, it is a short term course covering 21st century life skills for the young minds.
The British Council Holiday camp 2019 offers the following :
- A thorough focus on personality development through hands-on English learning is implemented as well.
- They offer a specially designed English teaching methodology where the students can gain a lot of confidence in expressing themselves in English.
- Students gain experience through creative and fun learning activities and these activities also sharpen their problem solving and critical thinking skills and helps to develop a collaborative spirit with other students
- The Holiday Camp aims to increase retention and improve all round output through interactive & personalized modules , esp in a very safe kid-friendly environment.
I’d definitely recommend it as one of the most useful ways of spending a couple of hours in the holiday season for all those kids out there.
Do check out this link for more info about the British Council Holiday Camp 2019:
British Council – The new cultural Hub
They often host many workshops including
- Art of StoryTelling
- Poetry & Art sessions by experts for different age groups
- UK fairs ( Upcoming)- for people who want to know information about pursuing a course in UK
- IELTS Prep
- Business Communication
- Interview Preparation Courses with focus on the English language as well
British Council is located in 737, Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600002, India.